Welcome to ANPPCAN
The African Network for the Prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) is a pan African network that promotes child rights and child protection in Africa.
Its mission is to enhance, in partnership with others, the prevention and protection of children from all forms of maltreatment, thus, ensuring that the rights of children are realized.
For more information, please read Our Story and Our Vision. You can also find out more about ANPPCAN's Areas of Work and its Current Programs at the Head Office. There is also a Resources section where you can download newsletters and information. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to Contact Us so we may assist you.
Thank you for visiting the ANPPCAN website.
Follow the link to read more about our Dollar Campaign to Protect Children from Ebola in affected Countries in Africa and Donate Today.
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO EDIT A STUDY REPORT
- CALL FOR QUOTATION TO PUBLISH BOOKLETS
- A dollar campaign to protect children from Ebola in Africa
- ANPPCAN Uganda bags the 2014 FiRe Award
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR MEDIA CONSULTANT
- REVIEW MEETING RAPPORTEUR
- Advocacy materials on Reducing Violence against Children
- Ending Violence aganist children
- Reducing VAC, Sexual Exploitation of Children in Kenya
- Advocacy materials on child protection
- ANPPCAN Uganda honoured with a Human Rights Award
- New report on policies and laws affecting deaf children in Kenya launched
- Carol Bellamy - New Chair of ECPAT International
- Election of leaders for the association for parents of deaf children in Kenya
- Nairobi Child Protection Meeting in Nairobi