Welcome to ANPPCAN
The African Network for the Prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) is a pan African network that promotes child rights and child protection in Africa.
Its mission is to enhance, in partnership with others, the prevention and protection of children from all forms of maltreatment, thus, ensuring that the rights of children are realized.
For more information, please read Our Story and Our Vision. You can also find out more about ANPPCAN's Areas of Work and its Current Programs at the Head Office. There is also a Resources section where you can download newsletters and information. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to Contact Us so we may assist you.
Thank you for visiting the ANPPCAN website.
Follow the link to read more about our Dollar Campaign to Protect Children from Ebola in affected Countries in Africa and Donate Today.
- TOR Project Evaluation
- RAPPORTEUR FOR REVIEW MEETING
- Thank you for your support: $1 Dollar Campaign against Ebola
- Nairobi Child Protection Team First Quarter Meeting, 2015
- Interview with ANPPCAN Child Rights Club Member and Kenya Children Assembly Delegate 2015
- ANPPCAN Uganda bags the 2014 FiRe Award
- Help for Malawian Children affected by floods
- Reducing VAC, Sexual Exploitation of Children in Kenya
- Partnerships for community child protection systems in Africa
- Desk review on the status and implementation of policies and laws
- ANPPCAN Child Protection Response Centre